From the blog...
FULL-TIME LICENSED SALES PARTNER
We’re a team of 3 producing big results
- Our vision is to be the team of choice for hundreds of families in Ottawa every year
- Our philosophy is to have a small team of higher producing agents in a fun and collaborative work environment. We are not looking for average producers!
- In the first 9 months of 2019, we closed more than 60 transactions to sit at #6 for Keller Williams Canada
- With top ratings on Google, plus a stellar reputation with agents across the city, our reputation is something we’re proud of
- Check out our About Us page to learn more about our team members
What can you expect from the Chris Scott Team?
- Mentorship and Coaching: We are interested in helping you succeed at your goals
- Systems and Tools: we are all about providing a seamless experience for every client. This is achieved through systems that have been developed by our team leader over the past 15-years of experience in real estate
- Client Care Programs: Our after-sale program is second to none! It helps us stay in touch with our important clients and earn their referrals and repeat business. We are all about our clients!! This is all systematized so you don’t have to do anything.
- Full-time in-house marketing and office admin support
- Best-in-class staging and a staging locker full of all the goodies! We have the best tools for our seller clients. Our value proposition is strong!
- A proven and predictable 24/7 flow of qualified leads
- True TEAM Culture: Having the right fit is so important to our team. We are a small team and want someone who will fit right in and work in a collaborative environment.
- True TEAM Support: It’s nice to go away on vacation and not have to worry that your clients aren’t getting the same excellent service you’d give them if you weren’t lying on a beach. We’ve got each other’s backs.
- State of the art brokerage in Kanata (Homebase January 2020)
What we are looking for in a Sales Partner
- You’re an experienced agent with at least 10 sales to your credit.
- You live and breathe real estate. Our sales partners will close between 24-38 deals annually. It takes commitment to get to this level. You are full time and are ok working some weekends.
- You do real estate differently too – you don’t see dollar signs, you see happy families and long-term relationships. We are all about service.
- You want to grow – personally, professionally and financially. We are always striving to become the best version of ourselves. Both personal and professional development is important to our team and members. We are goal-oriented and support bucket list experiences.
- You’re tech-savvy and love systems/tools that help you do your job more efficiently and improve your clients’ experience.
Values the Chris Scott Team is looking for
- Committed to creating Raving Fan service
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Always do what’s best for clients
- Responsive and available
- Having a growth mindset