From the blog...
REAL ESTATE ADMINISTRATOR
The ideal Administrator for The Chris Scott Team will be someone who already has Real Estate industry experience or an administrative position background. This person would be interested in the operations and administrative aspects of the business, rather than sales. If the idea of implementing systems, building out a structure, and creating organization energizes you, then this may be the perfect fit! Our team is committed to creating a raving fan service experience for every client.
This individual will also manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all files close on time, creating a seamless experience for clients and all parties involved.
This person must provide exceptional customer service and be a true team player! Our mission is to provide a raving fan service experience for every client.
- Manage client systems to ensure a great client experience
- Manage CRM’s
- Manage and oversee the execution of projects for the Team Lead
- Assemble pre-listing and pre-buyer packets to prepare Agents for appointments
- Manage administration and contract to close process of the team’s real estate transactions
- Be the first point of contact in handling all inquiries and concerns
- Care of front and back-office support, getting listings live on the market
- Prepare paperwork for lead agent
- Help with client events
- Prior Real Estate industry experience is an asset
- Real Estate license an asset
- Tech-savvy is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Publisher, Canva and social media would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must! This is very important!
- Highly detail-oriented
- Must be able to work in our Kanata office weekdays 9-5 (full-time)
Range is $42,000-$50,000 plus bonus or higher depending on experience.
Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and interest in this position. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.comTags: Administrative, Administrator, Chris Scott Team, client, hiring, job search, Ottawa Market Stats, Ottawa Real Estate, Ottawa Realtor, raving fan